CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Making a Change....

I love Wednesdays...I'm not sure why...but I do! So happy Wednesday! I do want to apologize to all of you out there that know that I usually am posting project after project on my blog. The last few weeks {obviously}, there has been a lack of them. I have been busy with my vacation, coming home, getting my MemroyWorks party organized and planned...so much stuff. I also am hard up on transportation to get me to Michaels to get the supplies I need to try my new gem box project. But....the creativity is all there. I am currently making some fun giveaways for the upcoming party, as well as tinkering around with renovating this little blog. I will be changing the appearance over the next few days/weeks/months..however long I feel it needs to take. As you can see, I have already changed my signature. I think it turned out pretty darn cute. I am a little sad that I got rid of my old one since it was my actual handwriting, but I need change! So bear with me here as I start changing the appearance. Thanks for popping in and have a super fantastic night!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, a suggestion or share your own ideas! I love hearing from other scrappers. If you prefer to not leave a public message, you can email me at scrapamoment@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!