CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

And now I know my ABC's!

Here it is everyone! I managed to pull together my 2nd project this week! The ABC book is now completed and ready to give to my niece. I finished the final pages today, and then worked on mounting the cover onto chipboard, put two ring fasteners on and then embellished with some pretty ribbons. I didn't expect to get both my major projects done so quickly {let alone back to back}, and now my "Scrapping To Do" list is kind of empty. I do have some lovely little flower shaped chipboard hanging around my scrap closet...just enough to make a Number Book to go along with the ABC's....hmmmm.....{perhaps my list has a box that still needs to be checked off after all}
The finished product {yay!} 


Some of the pages {these one's make me kind of sleepy}

I love ribbons and they ended up really pulling the whole book together.
Thanks for having a peek every one!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, a suggestion or share your own ideas! I love hearing from other scrappers. If you prefer to not leave a public message, you can email me at scrapamoment@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!