CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Halfway Point

Well, everyone, I spent the day today tackling the ABC album. I have come to the halfway point and my back is killing me from sitting at my desk all day! But, with the pain comes some pages that I would like to submit for your approval.
This is the album cover. I will be gluing it down to chipboard once I am able to get over to Michaels. I will also be adding two metal rings to go through the holes that will bind the book together. 

These are just a few of the actual pages. I kept them fairly simple since I don't want my niece to be overwhelmed with what's on the page. I would rather her concentrate on the letters and the object.

I did add little bits of detail to pop everything a bit. That was more for me than for anyone else. :)
I will continue to keep you all updated as I move along with this project.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, a suggestion or share your own ideas! I love hearing from other scrappers. If you prefer to not leave a public message, you can email me at scrapamoment@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!