CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

May We have a Challenge?

Ladies....I have come to you now with a challenge! You know what I'm talking about....I want to see your scrapbook pages, BUT, there are guidelines....I want to see scrapbook pages based mainly on journaling. It's a strange request, yes I know, but journaling is such an important part of a scrapbook page. This idea was sparked by a page I did a year ago that was for my husband. The main focus was the journaling.

So use these as inspiration, and here is what you do next...after you complete your page, click on Mr. Linky below to add a link to your image, then leave a comment on this post {even if you don't have an account with this blogger, you can still leave an anonymous comment, just put your name under it}. Then what will happen, I will host your image and display it on my page here as well as facebook {giving you all the credit of course!} so that others can see your beautiful work as well. I am most likely going to start implementing challenges into this blog, so this is a good run through to see who really wants to challenge themselves. So, lets get this started, pull out your scrapbooking supplies {or you can make a card, altered item etc.} and get going, link it up and lets see what we get! I will leave the challenge open until May 15th. Have fun and happy scrapping!!

**also remember to swing by Scrap A Moment's fan page in facebook to enter the giveaway! It ends on the 13th**





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, a suggestion or share your own ideas! I love hearing from other scrappers. If you prefer to not leave a public message, you can email me at scrapamoment@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!