CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Going on vacation!

Hello friends!! I haven't been posting regularly, I know, I'm sorry. I'm getting ready to go out of town for a week and have been pretty occupied with that. I was also completing a Mother's Day project, which I can't post up until after I get home, otherwise she may see it! I will be leaving Tuesday and then coming home on the 11th. Should something extremely exciting happen while I am gone, sure, I will find the nearest computer and post it up for all you to see. But I will be off for a bit, though I promise to start up all my projects just as soon as I am home. Remember to enter the giveaway on Facebook and try the challenge here on the blog. See ya guys really soon and have fun!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, a suggestion or share your own ideas! I love hearing from other scrappers. If you prefer to not leave a public message, you can email me at scrapamoment@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!