CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So this is Spring!

Oh what a beautiful day it has been! I woke up to a blue sky and sunny day today. It finally felt like Spring. We had a teaser of what Spring was going to be the last couple weeks of March, and then once April hit, it turned cold again. I plan to enjoy it while it lasts, because, after all April Showers bring May Flowers!
**UPDATE** I have finished all my little objects for the ABC album, and then, I had a complete scrapping block! I spent an hour going through all of my paper to co-ordinate colors and themes to start putting this book together. Needless to say, I think I worked too hard on this and other projects that my creative juices need to replenish. *sigh* So, for today, I am taking a break and will enjoy this gorgeous day! Don't worry, tomorrow I will get right back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, a suggestion or share your own ideas! I love hearing from other scrappers. If you prefer to not leave a public message, you can email me at scrapamoment@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!