CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Done Already...

Well, what can I say? I finished my challenge layout already. I was up late last night sketching it out, and then  this morning {more against my own will than anything} woke up super early. The dogs wanted to get up, so after letting them play outside, I brought my bowl of cereal upstairs to my scrapbook room and got to work.  I wanted the page to be fun but at the same time look like it has some organization to it. I chose some brighter colors and this is the end result...
I found another picture of my brother in me changing ranks with eachother and thought that would be funny to put on the page as well. I wrote my captions around the edge of the circles "It wasn't just a card game anymore...It was a battle for the crown!"  and "Changing Ranks". I cut out a big crown from my "Paper Pups" Cricut cartridge and then cut out my letters with my "Designer Calendar" cartridge. I've submitted it in to the challenge forum, so we will see how it did!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, a suggestion or share your own ideas! I love hearing from other scrappers. If you prefer to not leave a public message, you can email me at scrapamoment@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!